FeNO OFFLINE COLLECTION KIT
Offline FeNO measurements in accordance to the ATS/ERS guideline
The offline collection kit offers a useful additional option to existing FeNO analyzers. The advantage of offline FeNO measurement is that samples can be easily collected at any location, without the need to have the analyzer at site.
|Application range:||cooperative patients|
|Exp. flow control:||50 ml/s at 15 to 20 cm H2O|
|Insp. NO conc.:||<5ppb|
ECO MEDICS reserves the right to change the specifications without notice.
- Children and adult application
- Supports single breath technique
- Independent testing from NO analyzer
- NO free air generation from ambient air
- Integrated adaptive flow control and pressure gauge
- Collection at sites remote from the analyzer (hospital ward, clinic, workplace, school, and remote laboratory)
- More efficient use of the existing FeNO analyzer
- Collection from several patients simultaneously and less analyzer time per patient is required